Nov 9, 2011

You Make Life Blissful

For our anniversary this year I told my hubby that I wanted us to have our pictures taken seeing as we hadn't had any nice ones taken since our wedding 11 years ago. He granted my request being the sweety that he is and I got some new photos to frame and scrapbook. These were actually taken at my work which from certain angles made for a beautiful backdrop!


I thought this paper line worked beautifully with the photos. 


Supplies: Patterned Paper:Authentique - Blissful Collection ; Embellishments: Ribbon, Buttons and Authentique Die Cut Words; Inks: Colorbox Chalk Ink; Sketch: Sketches for Scrapbooking.

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful page, Jennifer! I love the Authentique papers and the rolled flower is gorgeous!

Kimberly said...

The paper is perfect for the pictures! Great job... I love scraplifting your stuff! :)