Nov 7, 2011

WFL Golf Day


How do you feel about using acronyms on layouts?  The company I work for has a really long name Western Feedlots Ltd but everyone uses WFL as an abbreviation.  Of course this is only used among those who work there and too me it's instantly recognizable so I used it on this layout.  After I finished the layout though, I started to wonder if using the abbreviation was wise on a layout.  Anyone perusing my scrapbook or this blog for that matter would have not idea what WFL stood for.  So, I'm curious, what would you do?


Supplies: Patterned Paper: American Crafts - Night Fall Collection and Basic Grey - Wisteria Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers; Embellishments: Basic Grey - Indian Summer Woolies and Pink Paislee - Fetching Petals ; Inks: Colorbox Chalk Ink; Sketch: ; Tools: Creative Memories Corner Rounder and Dymo Label Maker.

No comments: