Oct 21, 2011

Vanessa's Bachelorette Party

This past July I made the trek up to Edmonton to go to my cousin's bachelorette party. It was a great time with lots of laughs and I wanted this layout to be just as fun as I remembered the night.


Does this layout look vaguely familiar? It's actually using the same sketch as this layout that I did when I was designing for Sketch Support. That's why I love sketches, change one or two things and it looks like a different layout!


This cute little banner came with the paper collection and I really wanted to use it but the banner spelt out happy which didn't work for me.  So I hit my stash looking for something to cover the letters.  I found these metal letters that I think we done by Making Memories years ago and you know what?  They worked perfectly and now my banner says Party!


Ok, so I went a little nuts with side panel, I'll admit!  There's a lot to see!  I just kept finding things, as I digging for the above mentioned letters, and it all went great with idea in my head.  I absolutely love how it turned out!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Basic Grey - Life of the Party and Cosmo Cricket - Garden Variety; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers, October Afternoon Mini Market, and Making Memories Metals Alphas; Embellishments: Jillibean Journalling Spot, My Mind's Eye So Sophie Die Cut, Bakers Twine; Inks and Basic Grey - Life of the Party Clips: Colorbox; Sketch: Sketches for Scrapbooking Volume 8; Tools: Creative Memories Corner Rounder.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I think your collaging on the side is awesome... I love the baker's twine. You make me want to scrap again.
:)