Oct 8, 2011

Springtime

Our first spring with no landscaping work to be done ... Yippee!  Instead we could sit back and watch everything grow.  This year it was a long winter followed by a late spring so to say we were excited to see the tulips, in mid-June, is an understatement!


This Springtime collection from Echo Park was perfect for my spring time photos and I was dying to use it!  There were so many pretty papers to choose from that I had a hard time deciding!  I love the sticker sheet too and had to use the sun and cloud on this layout!  I thought the rain drops needed a little umph so I added some Glossy Accents to them and then sprinkled them with glitter.  Now they look like they are glistening!  Warning -  If you use glitter don't make the same mistake I made and sneeze over top of an open bottle.  Trust me ... huge mess!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Echo Park - Springtime Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: Echo Park - Springtime Sticker Sheet Alpas; Embellishments: Echo Park - Springtime Sticker Sheet, Glitter, Ribbon, Jewels, Making Memories - Chipboard Flowers; Sketch: Sketches for Scrapbooking - Volume 2; Tools: EK Success Dotted Scallop Edger Punch.

No comments: