Sep 30, 2011

My First New Car


This is one of the layouts I started at my crop last weekend but didn't finish.  Well this weekend I finished it after pulling a lot of it apart.  One of my main problems were my photos were getting lost on the layout so I pulled them off an then inked all the edges with black ink.  This really seemed to make them pop of the page a bit better.  The funny thing is, once I started I couldn't stop!  All my papers needed black edging and then so did my journalling spot ... even my title got traced around with a black marker!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye - Abbey Road Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thinkcers and Basic Grey Alpha Stickers; Embellishments: Jillibean Journalling Spots, Smash Box Washi Tape, Tim Holtz Grungeboard - Iconic, My Mind's Eye - Abbey Road Epoxy Brads; Inks: Adirondack Ink; Sketch: Sketches for Scrapbooking Volume 1; Tools: Sanding Block.

1 comment:

Beth Hallgren said...

Well all that inking made it look great!