Aug 16, 2011

Stick Obsessed


I know this layout is a lot of greys but I think it works, especially with brown and teal as accents colours!  Who would of though brown and grey?  Not me, but they came together in the line so I figured I would give it a try and you know what?  I like it! Isn't that weird how you would always think that you would never mix certain colours? Even weirder is when you try it and surprise yourself!


Because everything was tone on tone grey I found some of the patterns melded together so to provide some depth and definition I inked all the edges with a charcoal ink.  Definitely makes things pop better!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: GCD Studios - The Great Outdoors Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers; Embellishments: GCD Studios - The Great Outdoors Chipboard Elements, Staples, Ribbon, Nikto Gummy Tags, Daily Dose Metal Signs, and We R Memory Keepers Large Brads; Inks: Colorbox; Sketch: Sketches for Scrapbooking Volume 1; Tools: EK Sucess Dotted Wave Edge Border Punch and Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.

1 comment:

okanogangirl said...

Love the colors of this page!