Aug 12, 2011

Good Times


Isn't this a fun looking layout!  That's what I was going for.  I wanted to portray how much fun we always have when we camp with our friends and family.  I really wanted something different for the border and the sketch had flowers which was too girlie for my layout so I decided to do buttons with brads in the holes.  I think it adds to the fun of the layout!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: GCD Studio - The Great Outdoors Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: Thickers; Embellishments: Buttons, Brads, Basic Grey Dollies Ribbon; Sketch: Sketches for Scrapbooking Volume 8; Tools: Cuttlebug and Nestabilities Scalloped Circles.

3 comments:

DanaMK said...

Great LO! Love that button border!!

Moongirl said...

Love the bandanna paper!

okanogangirl said...

Love the button details!!