Aug 29, 2011

The Great Outdoors


I'm loving the new trend of layering die cuts and chipboard elements.  I find it gives so much dimension to a layout and it is really easy to do.  Plus it is so easy to do.  The one tip I have is when possible, pop dot some of the die cuts if you are using a few couple (like I did with the green sleeping bag).  I find it gives them a little more depth.  I also added glossy accents to the glass shade of the lantern to give it a shiny look like glass.


Supplies: Patterned Paper:October Afternoon - Campfire Collection ; Cardstock: Bazzills;  Embellishments: October Afternoon - Campfire Chipboard and Die Cut Elements;  Tools: Dymo Label Maker.

1 comment:

Beth Hallgren said...

Very cute! I love the photo, it is so neat to look back and remember all the details :)