Jun 4, 2011

Sketch It To Me Blog Hop - Part 2

I feel like such a bone head! I was checking out the other blog hoppers Sketch It To Me posts when I realized I never posted the card I made from the sketch with my post yesterday! Seriously ... what a bone head! So I apologize for missing it and here it is!


For this card I basically used the photo mat section of the sketch to make my card. Instead of photos, I used pieces of left over Echo Park paper from the layout I posted yesterday. I loved this paper so much that I couldn't bare to throw any of it out! See that adorable little house, I made it out of pieces of felt! I'm sure my wonderful neighbours will love this card when I give it to them!

Have a great weekend and don't forget to read yesterday's post for how you can win a paper pack from Echo Park!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Echo Park - Walk In the Park; Cardstock: Bazzils; Embellishments: Felt, Embroidery Floss, and Basic Grey - Bling Crystals; Sketch: Amanda Sherman; Tools: Dymo Embossing Label Maker.

No comments: