Jun 8, 2011

A Sister

Isn't it great when someone joins your family who you really connect with. That is the case with my sister-in-law. She's such a sweetheart and I thought this picture of the two of us on her wedding day was too perfect not to dedicate a layout to our new sisterhood!


This layout started out with the background paper which I was saving for this picture because the colors were perfect.  From there I just keep pulling things out of my stash to go with it.  I started out with the chipboard flower and it grew from there.  I love the resin flowers by Prima so that go added and then I had the cutest crocheted flower that needed to be included.  I also wanted to add the blue flower but need a center for it so I took a piece of ribbon and loosely tied it into a big knot and used that as the center.  I think they turned out awesome!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Tinkering Ink - Beloved Collection; Embellishments: My Mind's Eye Sister Die Cute, Various Prima Flowers, Prima Resin Flower, Ribbon Glossy Accents, Beads, Pearls; Tools: CuttleBug, Nestabilities Oval Die .

1 comment:

Beth Hallgren said...

This is perfect Jennifer! The background paper really complements the photo and the flowers are lovely :)