Jun 13, 2011

Hip Hip Horray


This past week was one of my co-worker's birthday and the two of us have been working together for over 8 years.  He keeps trying to throw me off his birthday scent but I always remember!  I wanted to make him a card but I alway struggle with cards for guys.  I want them to look masculine but some how that is hard for me without putting power tools or race cars on it.  I don't mind how this one turned out (although in the picture it looks more pink then red); I like the simplicity of it.  I tried to stick to what I consider guy patters (grids, stripes, and dots).  How do you make guy cards more masculine?


Supplies: Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye - Bohemia Collection, Cosmo Cricket - Mr Campy Collection; Cardstock: Bazzils; Embellishments: Ribbon and Stamp; Inks: Archivers Ink - Black.

No comments: