Jun 1, 2011

A Beautiful Day for a Walk Down the Aisle

I guess I have been MIA lately. It seems as though time is flying by ... is it really June already!?! It happens around this time of year, I loose my scrapbooking mojo. I think it has to do with the fact that nice weather has finally shown up and I have been busy planting my garden, camping, having BBQs, and generally enjoying the great outdoors! You see, winter here is way too long and summer flies by so fast so I try to enjoy every minute of it! So please excuse me if my posting seems a little sporadic in the next little while but I just can't miss my 2-3 months of nice weather!


This is yet another layout about my brother's wedding. I know you must be getting tired of them, I know I am and can't wait to finish this album. It's not that I don't enjoy these pictures but I have some other photos I have promised myself I won't start until I finish this album. I am almost done, the end is within sight! I am finding the last couple of layouts hard to do though. It could be because I have used all my cool ideas already ... who knows. Do you find that when you are doing an album dedicated to a single event that is always hard to finish those last couple of layouts?



A while back I was big into those Bling It On Crystals by Basic Grey.  I think I have every color imaginable!  Lately they have fallen out of favor on my layouts but I decided to bring them back for this layout.  I used them up pretty up the flowers and to add some whimsy to the journalling spot.  I guess I can scratch another use an older item on my layouts off my list!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye - Quite Contrary Collection; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers; Embellishments: Ribbon, Basic Grey Bling It On Crystals, and My Mind's Eye - Quite Contrary Accessory Sheet; Tools: Dymo Label Maker.

2 comments:

DanaMK said...

I love how fun this layout feels with the colours and papers you chose!

And yes, I get feeling stunted by the end of an album and everything starts feeling the same. So, I've now decided not to do everything at once anymore. Even though that will mean more unfinished projects, I think it'll be better for me.

Moongirl said...

Beautiful LO! I love the design and the colors.