May 26, 2011

The Journey Awakens the Soul


You never know where you will find the neatest embellishments!  Before we left for Cuba, I bought my husband a new pair of swim trunks and they came with a brand tag made out of cork.  I thought it was so cool and measuring at just over three inches I was sure I could find a use for it.  And sure enough, I did on this layout!  I flipped the tag over so that the brand was on the back and then stamped one of  Tim Holtz's stamps on it.  Pretty cool eh?!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny - Paradise Collection; Embellishments: Bo Bunny - Paradise Collection Chipboard, Brad, and Sticker Sets, Drywall Tape, Brads, Glossy Accents, Tim Hotlz - Soulful Collection, Tattered Angels - Beach Journalling Cards ; Inks: Archival Ink - Black, and Distress Ink - Scattered Straw and Barn Door .

No comments: