May 6, 2011

At the Salon


I love how this layout turned out!  I was planning on it being so fancy (with the swirls) but I found when I was done that the journaling block seemed like it was lonesome!  I think the chipboard swirls (thanks Kim ... they're from your stash I raided) tie it all together perfectly!  I love all the little phrases, which came from a sticker sheet from 7 Gypsies and the flower was just a paper flower I had in my stash that I pop dotted and then put the chipboard phrase in the center.  Once again I was able to do this entire layout from my stash ... yeah two layouts in row from the stash!  Does this mean I can go shopping now?!

Supplies: Basic Grey - Sultry, Dear Lizzy - Enchanted; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers; Embellishments: American Crafts Thickers, My Mind's Eye Flower, Ribbon, and 7 Gypsies - 97% Complete Journal Stickers - Photography; Tools: EK Success Border Punch - Dotted Scallop.

1 comment:

DanaMK said...

You're on a roll! And I love it! So pretty!