Apr 26, 2011

Cousin

I love the bridesmaid dresses that Stephanie picked out for us to wear. Not only was it a pretty dress but the color is so perfect for me and my scrapboooking style!


I can't tell you how many patterned papers I have that co-ordinate perfectly.  In fact the hardest part was picking just one!  I really like this line by Basic Grey called Urban Prairie and seeing as I am in the photo I figured a little pink wouldn't hurt either!  Do you see that blue strip of paper?  It's actually a company that makes scrapbooking paper out of sea grass or was it banana leaves?!  Isn't it perfect!  I sure wish I could remember the company's name.

2 comments:

DanaMK said...

So pretty! I love that blue paper too!!! Such great texture and such a pretty colour.

Beth Hallgren said...

It must have been your lucky day...a bridesmaid dress that you like ;) The color is lovely and the Basic Grey paper is perfect!