Jan 29, 2011

Private La Habana Tour


Ok, maybe I went a little overboard with the embellishments on this page but once I started I couldn't stop.  I had all these really cool travel related embellishments that I wanted to use so I just started clustering them all in the top right corner.  I did plan on putting a couple more but stop when I realized that the white mat was barely visible anymore!  Here's a neat tip for you.  Do you see the journalling spot on the bottom right?  It wasn't actually a journalling spot to start with.  It was actually a die cut of a compass.  Using my circle punch I cut out a circle of lined paper that I journalled on and then using that I covered up the middle of the compass.  Once adhered, I traced around the edge in black pen to tie it all together.  Neat idea eh!

No comments: