Jul 8, 2009

Decorating Eggs

Here's a layout I did of my niece decorating Easter eggs and if you look to the right of the layout you'll see color blocks. Those are actual paint samples from the local hardware store. I thought it tied into the whole painting the eggs theme plus I was able to find exact color matches to my patterned paper. So the next time you are at the hardware store stop by the paint sample board and grab some color samples in what ever color catches your eye. I can guarantee that if you like the color, you probably already have patterned paper in your stash that will work with it.

1 comment:

Cath said...

Wow, I never would have thought to use those things. They would be great for a lot of different pages. The page itself looks awesome. You should teach scrapbooking classes or something because all your pages always look great.