Feb 1, 2013

A&W Caravan 4 MS

Hello out there! I know it has been awhile since you have heard a peep out of me. Life seemed to get a little hectic for me the last couple of months and like most other people, I had to let some things go temporarily so that I could focus on other things. Unfortunately, that meant my blog went quiet and so did my scrapbooking! And even though life is still pretty busy right now, I thought I might be able to manage coming back to the blog world! So without further ado, I have a layout to share with you today!


After taking a break from scrapbooking, I always find sketches a great way to get back into it!  So as I eased myself back behind my craft table, grabbed my Sketches for Scrapbooking books (a real awesome resource you can find here) and started flipping through the sketches to find one I could use.  I stuck very close to the sketch only altering small details.  You have to start out slow right!?!


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Echo Park - Enjoy the Ride Mini Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: Amercian Crafts Thickers, Chipboard Alphas, and Cricut George Cartridge; Embellishments: Echo Park - Enjoy the Ride Stickers; Inks: ColorBox Chalk Ink; Sketch: Sketches for Scrapbooking; Tools: Cricut.

1 comment:

Beth Hallgren said...

Love it! The arrows are perfect and the multiple font title is perfect :)